This new model delivers a new level of protection. The watches are designed and engineered for rough and rugged activities. Major features include four large bezel screws and protruding surfaces that divide the bezel & case of watch into four sections for a functional four point protection. The buttons are among some of the largest in the G-Shock line-up for easy operation. Low-temperature resistance allows operation even under very cold conditions, while moon and tide graphs provide essential information for marine professionals & enthusiasts. The large LCD, which is divided into sections, makes information easy to locate and read whenever you need.
- Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude
- Shock Resistant construction protects againt impact and vibration.
- Auto Illuminator – An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading. Auto light automatically turns on the illuminator when the watch is tilted towards your face for reading.
- 5 Daily Alarms – The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signals (each hour). This model has 5 independent alarms.
- The timekeeping module is designed for operation at very low temperatures. The value indicates the lowest temperature at which the module will operate.
- Stopwatch Accurate measurement of elapsed time with a touch of a button
- Tide Graph Display Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.
- Water Resistant 200 Metre
- World Time Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- The Yacht Timer is used to time the start of regattas. The countdown period can be set from 1 to 10 minutes. An acoustic signal is emitted after each minute has elapsed.
RRP is £95, however now available for just £54.90, saving 42%.