Update 29/03/2013: This was one of our very first posts. We have now been informed this is back in stock. Place your orders NOW before the price reverts back to RRP.
This level of discount seems too good to be true but I have actually purchased this exact watch. This is a solid heavy watch with a Valjoux 7750 ETA movement. Worth every penny. Some of these have already found there way onto ebay for £600. You will not find this movement is any watch for cheaper. Just check out this Sinn 756 with the same movement.
Inspired by the world of motor sports, with fluid lines and aerodynamic curves, the Golana Advanced Pro AD200.2 automatic range is built for speed and dynamism, turbo-boosted with its own self-winding functionality – making this the most high-octane premium watch. The tachymeter, solid stainless steel casing and anti-reflective sapphire crystal face reflect its heritage in the timeless tradition of motor racing, while the Swiss ETA 7750 automatic chronograph movement and water resistance to 10 ATM/BAR (100 meters) attests to our history of fine Swiss engineering.
- Solid Stainless Steel (316L) case (42mm/1.65in)
- Screw-Down Stainless Steel Back With Window
- Flat Scratch Resistant Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Stainless Steel Bracelet (21mm/0.83in)
- Solid Stainless Steel Buckle
- Swiss ETA Automatic Chronograph Movement
- Water Resistant (5 ATM/BAR, 50m/164ft)
- Black Dial – Luminescent Indices & Hands
- Date Display
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Golana Presentation Box
RRP is £1,560 but these generally are available online for around £1,100. Amazon are offering this watch for £324 but use our 20% ‘Fashion Newsletter’ (see below link) and get a 20% discount code to apply at checkout reducing the price to just £259.20.