Self Adjusting Atomic Timekeeping performance in Multi-task 200m Water Resistant cases. In addition to Atomic Timekeeping, stopwatch and alarm timer functionality, the large LCD readout has the capability of displaying the day of the week in 9 different languages (ENG, ESP, FRA, POR, DEU, ITA, CHN, PYC, JPN). Couple this with 48-city world time, 12/24 Hr. formats and you’ll be ready to travel the globe.
- Radio signal receiver (EU, USA, Japan) In Europe or North America, in many parts of Canada and Central America or Japan – once the watch has been set to the local time zone, it receives the relevant signal ensuring that it always shows the exact time. In many countries the summer and winter time is also shown automatically.
- Illuminator – An electro-luminescent panel causes the entire face to glow for easy reading.
- World time function – Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Stopwatch function / Timer
- Daily alarm
- Automatic calendar
- tough, scratch-resistant mineral glass
- Stainless steel resin case
- Water resistant to 200 metres
- Dimensions – approx. 52mm x 48mm x 15mm
RRP is £145 however Amazon are offering this watch for £48.31 saving you 67%. Full details can be found on the Casio Wave Ceptor website.