“The Hindenburg was a piece of art from thin material and linen, of aluminium and mathematics“ (Michael M. Mooney) The famous Zeppelin LZ 129 Hindenburg, which is a symbol for elegance and cultivated travelling, was the inspiration for this watch series in retro-style. The double domed watchcase with its fine framing, the simplicity and elegance of the dial award the timeless beauty of the LZ129 Hindenburg watch.
- Movement made by Citizen, modified by POINT tec
- Mechanical self-winding, 26 jewels
- 24 Hour display
- Hesalite crystal, crystal exhibition back
- beige dial with black digits / markers
- stainless steel case
- diameter: 40 mm, Height: 12 mm
RRP £349 however now £279.30 at Amazon. Apply our 20% discount code at check out and get this amazing looking watch for £223.44, saving you 36%.